The rules of day ticket fishing
Day ticket lake
(bird’s eye view)
- Those who are fishing on the Day ticket lake, have to follow "catch and release", and must put back all the fish into the lake.
- Daytime fishing goes from 7am to 7pm
- Night fishing goes from 7pm to 7am.
- If you stay longer than one day you can set up your tent
- Fishing is only possible on the pre-selected places, or on certain places after on-site consultation
- If you stay longer than a day, you can drive to your swim by car, but after packing you have to put the car in the parking lot
- If you fishing just for one day, to drive to the lake is forbidden! We provide you a small cart to take your tackle to your swim.
- You can fish with just one hook per rod.
- To use unhooking mat, large landing net and carp care is mandatory!
- To store fish (even for a short time) is forbidden! After the catch and the photography the fish must be put back to the lake immediately.
- To leave the roads unattended (shower, toilet) is forbidden! One angler has to stay with the rods all the time, or they have to be taken out.
- The use of feeding boat is allowed.
- Children can fish only with adult supervision. Because of the depth of the lake the adult supervisor is responsible for the children.
- To swim in the lake is forbidden!
- To bring pets is forbidden!
- To set fire is only permitted in designated areas.
- There is a security guard at night. However, the lake is closed between 9pm-5am.
- The fishing guard’s instructions must be implemented.
- You have to give a notice in advance if you would like to welcome visitors at daytime or at night.
- There is an extra charge for visitors.
- If you stay for more days we provide you showering opportunity, the key is in the fishing guard’s house.
- After fishing please collect the rubbish and leave the swim in clean conditions.
- At the end of your fishing, the angler (and accompanist) have to show their bags and luggage without notice.
- To keep the policy is mandatory for all the visitors. If you do not read the policy it does not acquit you of the rules.
- If you need any help please contact the fishing guard or your contact.
We wish you tight lines and a pleasant holiday!
Nagykállói Horgásztanya Ltd.